Returns and Exchanges
EXCHANGE AND RETURN POLICY
*IN CHRISTMAS GIFTS BOUGHT BETWEEN 25/11/2022 AND 24/12/2022, THE EXCHANGE RECEIPT IS VALID UNTIL 31/01/2023
If for any reason the client is not satisfied with an order, it can be exchanged or returned. In that case the exchange/return should be delivered to our facilities within 14 days from the date of delivery.
Returns and exchanges must arrive respecting the following conditions:
- Items must be returned in the same condition you received them;
- Items must be returned with all packaging and other accessories received with the order;
- MRJOIAS Online reserves the right to not accept exchanges/returns that haven't been previously authorized.
All shipping fees associated with exchanges/returns are of the client’s responsibility.
On orders where shipping fees were charged, these fees will not be included in the exchange or refund value.
MRJOIAS ONLINE only accepts exchanges of items of the same or higher value as the original purchase.
MRJOIAS Online doesn’t exchange or refund pieces that have already been exchanged, custom pieces or made to order.
As soon as the order is delivered, all pieces should be carefully checked. In case of defect, you should immediately email us at email@example.com.
The following are not considered defects, but rather signs of wear:
- The normal tear caused by everyday wear;
- Wrongful/abusive use;
- Improper cleaning;
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the reason for exchanging/returning;
- Wait for exchange/return approval;
- Deliver the exchange/return at DOWNTOWN BY MRJOIAS - Largo de São Domingos nº32 4050-545 Porto, Portugal.
- Send an email to email@example.com indicating the reason for exchanging/returning:
- Wait for exchange/return approval;
- Place the items you're exchanging/returning with all original packaging and accessories received with the order;
- Request exchange/return pick up through the courier of your preference;
- Ship to the following address:
DOWNTOWN BY MRJOIAS - Largo de São Domingos nº32, 4050-545 Porto, Portugal.
Exchanges will be processed as soon as the returned items have been checked and accepted.
The choice of the new pieces must be done within 15 days from the returned piece’s date of delivery (after being checked and accepted), the value will not remain in credit after the 15 day period. If the new pieces are not chosen within that period, we will proceed with the refund of the returned pieces, following the indications on the "REFUNDS” section.
Shipping fees associated with the delivery of the exchanged pieces to our facilities are of the client’s responsibility.
On orders where shipping fees were charged, these fees will not be included in the exchange value, only the bought products’ value is included.
On orders where shipping fees were free, the exchange value will be the same as the original purchase. In this case, the shipping fees of the new pieces will be free if the original purchase value is equal or superior to:
- Continental Portugal: 160€
- Madeira: 890€
- Azores: 890€
- Peninsular Spain: 290€
- Balearic Islands: 370€
- Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla (24H): 570€
- Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla (48H): 510€
- European Union (list here)*: 1980€
The terms above are only applicable for exchanges of items of the same or higher value as the original purchase, if you wish to exchange for items of a lower value please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refunds will be processed as soon as returned items have been checked and accepted.
On orders where shipping fees were free, that value is deducted on the refund (purchase value minus shipping fee). On orders where shipping fees were charged, those fees will not be refunded.
For orders paid by credit/debit card, ATM reference or MB Way the refund will be processed via bank transfer to the original bank account (total purchase value minus the REDUNIQ tax).
Orders paid by PayPal will be refunded to the platform’s original account (total purchase value minus the Paypal tax).
To ensure the durability of your jewelry, you should:
- Avoid the contact with abrasive/chemical products, including detergents, cosmetics and perfumes, particularly in silver and silver plated jewelry;
- Avoid the contact with sweat, chlorine and sea water;
- Carefully store each piece separately to avoid friction;
- Put your jewelry last when dressing and remove it first when undressing.
MRJOIAS Online provides assistance to all its items (the cost of the assistance will vary depending on the piece and necessary assistance). With the exception of pieces that have been previously assisted by non-authorized repair shops.
To request a repair you should follow the same steps as shown on "EXCHANGE/RETURN INSTRUCTIONS” above.
MRJOIAS Online reserves the right to not accept repairs that haven't been previously authorized.
All shipping fees associated with repairs are of the client’s responsibility.